redhotchilipeppersthebest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
redhotchilipeppersthebest

RHCP are the best

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

izjave

Ići dole 
4 posters
Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

Broj poruka : 227
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 06.01.2008

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeUto Jan 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Johnove izjave ..im pametnih stvari..a i smesnih :mrgreen:

"That's what I spend most of my time doing, brething a lot. I like air"

Jo?:
"Chad is the meanest. He'll push fans and yell at them just to make me laugh."
"...two years ago my two friends invited me in the band and let me thinking about music all the time and...oh my THREE friends, sorry Chad!"

"We would like to thank all the people who didn't win!"
• When you're talking to a fan, you're talking to somebody who's not talking to you. They're talking to a photograph, they're talking to their image of you, they're talking to a walking poster. And if you make the mistake of thinking, that they're talking to you... When they tell you that you're a genius, or that you're so fucking cool... Or whatever their fucking image is of you... Then if you believe it... Then you, the real human being dies. - 1997 on "The Blairing Out with Eric Blair Show"

* I love the spirits that are inside me, I don't give a fuck about this body" (london 2001).

* If it wasn't for Anthony Kiedis, I wouldn't have written any of these songs for the really last two years"(New York 2001).

* I don't care if what you think I am is really what I am. What you think I am is way more important than what i really am.(london 2001)

* My songs I write them like I play them for one person and then when I see so many people going out to it, I feel so happy. You know how big you all are, everyone of you is like an hundred spirits to me.(london 2001).

* Somebody who spends their days absorbed in this music that I've been making with the chili peppers and in my solo music that I make, I know that's having a good impact on them. Like I know it's coming from a completly healthy place. I know the spirits that helped me do it are wonderful parts of the universe(...)And I just know that's healthy for people(Off The Map DVD 2001).

* I never had to get a job or anything 'cause I ended up joining the chili peppers like the day my dad told me he wouldn't give me anymore money(BTM 1999).

* William Burroughs always talks about the world is nothing but allies and ennemies. And it's important to understand what things around you are the enemies and a lot of the time your worst ennemy is your ego"(funky monks 1991).

* Michael Stipe, I met him also as a person, and I don't give a fuck about him as a person because he seems to be totally full of himself. But my image of him is beautiful and I love him you know, not the human being, my image of him"(london 2001).

* Lately, I just haven't been having sex 'cause I just don't enjoy it. I just stopped enjoying sex at one point so right now, I just concentrate on writing music for the album" (1991, a few weeks before the recording of bssm).

* You see, one time I used to have this girlfriend named Amanda and we were always breaking up and she was crazy, she was just completely nuts. And this girl is so crazy that one time, she was on her period and we were playing strip card game, we were stripping, me and her and her friend and my friend Bill. We were all completely naked and then the loosing team had to eat/lick one part of the winning team body, that they said, and then she took her bloody tampon from the girl who was on the winning team, completely bloody, she had to lick the tampon. Not only did she lick a little bit of the tampon but she put it in her mouth and sucked it like if it was a cock. A really bloody brown tampon. It was awful. She's a nuts"(...)"You ask how I deal with all the girls who want to fuck me. These are the types of girls that keep showing up so that's why I don't have sex anymore, 'cause I don't have the energy to deal with these kinds of situations anymore because I want to deal with playing music.(vpro 1991)

* Music should be an expression of freedom and not an expresion of fascism. ("An Afternoon with John Frusciante" interview - 2001)

* I can't say that I'm crazy, you know, about watching this. I don't like the person who I was back at this time, and-and, uh... I think I had all my priorities in the wrong places and I think if I were to spend to much time playin guitar as I did picking out stupid shorts and stupid hats and stupid, you know, overcoats, I would've... I would've been able to write some good songs, you know? I can't watch this version of myself and be at all happy about it. I want to... I want to strangle myself when i see this video. I was 18 years old. 18-year-old that deserved to be slapped upside his head. (On "Higher Ground" video audio commentary - Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Videos)

* I guess this is the first time in a video that I ever showed my arms since my arms have been scarred, 'cause my arms are-are pretty badly scarred. I guess people are always wondering so I might as well say that, um, that the way that my arms got the way that they look, um, is was from abcesses, which came from shooting huge amounts of drugs. The results could have been a lot worse, so I'm happy to have the scars from a period of my life where I was living destructively, just as a... as a sign of what i've been through. And, uh, these days, I-I'm, you know, being healthy and taking care of my body is so important to me. But looking at it here, is seems like my arms have gotten better since then, so... That's nice to see. (On "Californication" video audio commentary - Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Videos)

* Pagers are my life--I try to get them in to our music as much as possible. (On "By The Way Documentary")

* Well, I don't even know how to drive in this life, so I'm pretty far from ever having the life of being a stuntdouble. I liked- I had an Evil Knievel doll when i was a kid, that's about it! (On "By The Way" Documentary)

* I really love being myself, I wouldn’t change places with anybody. I think anything that anybody wants to change about themselves, they should take a closer look, because it could just be a matter of looking at that flaw in a different way, rather than removing it.

* And for me the only way to live life is to grab the bull by the horns and call up recording studios and set dates to go in recording studios. To try and accomplish something.

* And if a few other people come along who discover my music because they in some natural way come across my music, cool.

* And this whole period of time of gradually working at being a better guitar player and songwriter have gradually led me to the point where I feel I'm doing a clearer representation of the thing that I've been feeling inside me since I was four years old.

* Anybody who's a guitar player that's spent that time with another guitar player, there's nothing better than that.

* As far as my solo record, I don't want a gold record or anything, I'm happy to be small and to have the people appreciate the music who really like me for being me.

* But for me if I'm gonna read about something I'd rather read a pamphlet or the instructions to a synthesizer than a book on Buddhism.

* But I have been avoiding talking about what I'm doing now because it's frustrating for people to hear about things that aren't available yet.

* But I think I know just as many creative people who've never taken drugs in their life as I do who have taken a lot of drugs.

* Everything's very perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things.

* For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time.

* For me my friendship with Omar Rodriguez from Mars Volta that friendship really means a lot to me because he's another creative person who works as hard as I do.

* I don't want to be on the radio. I don't want to be on Mtv.

* I feel like I'd like to continue putting out records and start putting them out more rapidly than I have until now and for me if I can keep selling the records to the fans that already like me that's fine.

* I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake.

* I just feel like the songs that come out are the songs that come.

* I think the feelings in my music were suggested to me before I even had the ability to play music.

* I think the mainstream sucks

* I think you get people taking things to excess in all fields, doctors, lawyers - -it happens to all kinds of people.

* I try to put the same spirit into that that I put into any other music endeavor I'm involved in.

* I would say a lot of the emotion in what I do is a sort of a thankfulness for those energies being around, because there's been points in my life when they weren't around, and it's a real sort of miserable existence.

* I write songs because I have to write them, and if I didn't I'd be doing some other kind of music that didn't require a song.

* I'm going in that direction rather than the 80's synth-pop direction where it's more obvious you're hearing a synthesizer.

* I'm going through a phase where I'm really accomplishing a lot of things and in that is everything I've learned.

* I'm not interested in forcing my music on people, and that's what the whole music industry nowadays is based on is forcing stations to play it, forcing people to listen to it.

* In music you have people exposing this very vulnerable part of themselves, and you also have the lifestyle is so fast that oftentimes people search for whatever the easiest way to feel relaxed in the midst of all of it, or the easiest way to have energy.

* In the Chili Peppers I'm a part of that world in a pretty big world and that's just the way it is.

* It means basically I'm using the synthesizer more to change the sounds of other things rather than to use it as the source of the sound.

* My music, my whole approach to the synthesizer has completely changed now.

* Right now my taste is going more for things that are organic where the people are using all the sonic possibilities in interesting ways.

* So when I feel the spirit upon me it's something I don't take it for granted, and I don't think I'm solely responsible for these things.

* Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.

* The main thing experience has taught me is that one has to sort of hone their relationship to time, you know.

* Yeah, I really like being alive. But I definitely don't have any intentions as an artist.

* You just never know when somebody's gonna die. It could happen at any moment so you've got to really treat everybody that way. Just really let everybody know how you feel about them.

* I'm very connected to these 3 people (AK, flea, chad) because i feel like i was born to play music with them.

* I just deteriorated so much that i was ready to die and all i can remember is i wanted a gun bad so i could shoot myself, you know, my heart had broken completly.

* I'm not really a star-oriented kind of guy.

* I don't see any value in sitcoms on any level for anybody. I just think they should be banned.

* Everyone of you is a star.Its just hiding inside of some of you.That part of you will come out if you treat others as you would like to be treated,and when you can't find it in yourself to do so,if you just leave others alone.
• "I saw death in everything around me. And everything that was beautiful represented everything that was sad, lost and gone. I was very confused. I got it in my head that stardom was something that was bad and evil. If you were a rock star, you were trying to put people on."
• (introducing Joy division) "my favourite band of all times that plays actual instruments.."

"When a person hears some voices in his/her head, it means that his/her personal sphere is broken."

"When I was 22, my head was emptied. Maybe it was left only some sensitivity. I felt really empty, do you get me? Now my head is still empty, but I'm way happier than before. I write much more music and I'm more concentrated."

"Sex often distracts me from my job."

"When I was 27 I needed to hear that there was a reason to be alive, now I don't need to be convinced anymore. I no longer hear the voices because I'm doing what they want."

"By the way, I’m not saying my music comes from the spirits and yours doesn’t; all the crap music everywhere in the world, it all comes from spirits. Crappy music comes from crappy spirits."

"I've always felt a strong dislike for Marilyn Manson ever since he wrote bad things about The Smiths in his book. That's why I don't like him, because I love The Smiths. But, you know, a couple of good friends of mine are also his friends, so what the heck. I don't have anything against him, I just try to be friendly ever since I farted into his face once during an interview.... (laughs). That was years ago, I guess that he was probably writing for a fanzine in Florida and was saying that he'd interviewed me, Anthony and Flea for this zine. I must have been 18 at that time, at least I can't remember, but at a certain stage I must have farted into his face... (everyone laughs). Later he told me that he's now doing the same with interviewers."

"...And people such as Eminem ... you know for while Flea's daughter was crazy about Eminem until at one stage she said that he's a mean guy. I didn't oppose when she liked him, I even bought her his album, but I was really happy for her when she found out herself. I don't want her to go out with guys like Eminem, I want her to meet a great guy with charm and so on... (laughs). If Eminem is her idea of a perfect guy, well, then I don't know. (laughs)."
"When I was 22, my head was emptied. Maybe it was left only some sensitivity. I felt really empty, do you get me? Now my head is still empty, but I'm way happier than before. I write much more music and I'm more concentrated."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When I was 27 I needed to hear that there was a reason to be alive, now I don't need to be convinced anymore. I no longer hear the voices because I'm doing what they want."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeUto Jan 08, 2008 7:22 pm

"Most religions to me are like an exclusive country club. I'm not into that. I've read a lot of Buddhist books and stuff, but I've never been a Buddhist. I just like the idea of the Buddha. The same way I like the idea of Jesus. I like the idea of someone who is completely giving in their every breath. I just try to live my life like that every day. Try."
"I once tried to sell Anth's pubes on Ebay, they didn't go for much."
Rock stars are really good people to look up to.
Anthony: That may seem like a strange thing to say, but . . .
John: It is?! Who else you going to look up to? The President
Dressed in dark trousers and a pale wool jumper, the guitarist is wandering around the luscious furnishings and chromium steel coffee pots of his interview suite trying to remember which hotel room he slept in last night. "l can't remember the number," he says, to no-one in particular. A quick call to reception and the answer is found. He mumbles his thanks and wanders out of the room. "Bless him," says a member of the band's entourage.
"One time a guy from a "Guitar Magazine" came over here and I was in my robe naked. Just spreading my legs to him on the couch with my dick barely covered up and then I go 'Hold on a second', and I go into the kitchen and threw up all over the place and came back out with puke all over me and went like, 'Don't worry about it... Flea pukes all the time', ... I think I really came off weird... "
JF: "What magazine are you from?"
Interviewer: "Bikini."
JF: "Oh, I thought you were from guitar player... I was going, 'Why isn't this guy asking me guitar questions?'"
JF: "All I want is to go home, hang out with my girlfriend and play clarinet."
GS: "Clarinet?"
JF: "I don't play guitar unless I'm on stage. I play clarinet now. I'm much more serious about it than the guitar, to be honest."
Immediately after the first song, By the Way, Frusciante threw up his hands and ranted to roadies and singer Anthony Kiedis. After doing this a few times, he motioned to fans apparently upset about the sound: "You people down here keep complaining, and it's distracting me."
Dear people who care enough about what we do to write us a letter, I feel like a terrible, inconsiderate rock star writing a generic letter like this to everyone who has written to us. But at the same time, for us to write an individual response to everyone would be a physical impossibility. We've been on tour for the last nine months which makes it hard to even speak a coherent sentence. Also I've never written a letter to anyone my whole life. Sometimes if a person who has written an interesting letter leaves their phone number we call them. But most of you don't leave your #'s (and probably for good reason). I would like to take this opportunity to write a few aphorisms of mine just so you don't feel like this letter was written by someone we hire:

1. Artistic expression, sex, and truth are the only things that really matter.
2. Music is the face of God.
3. The best service you can do for mankind is mind your own biznis.
4. Don't ever trust a man who sasys "I am going to kill you in the name of God."
5. Buy an Eric Dolphy record.

Love, John Frusciante (Froo-shon-tay)
"When I smile at the audience, I'm not smiling because I was told that you're supposed to smile to the audience. I smile because they're all smiling at me, and it's a great feeling to see all these happy people out there, and it makes me happy to see them happy..."
On being asked what he would like to be rembered for: "Hmm, I don't think anybody will remember me. Do you think anyone will remember me?"
"I'd rather hear someone play the best their capable of with the minimum amount of technique than someone with a lot of technique who plays without feeling."
On why he's releasing six albums: "Because I'm a f***ing musician."
JF: "But I'm glad I have a girl cuz I write a lot of songs where I want a girl's voice on them, and now I know I don't need to find a girl, I can just use Josh."
Interviewer: "Excellent, how does he feel about it?"
JF: "He's fine. He's at my disposal. He's at my service."
*Interviewer translates in German*
JF: "Did you say anything nasty?"
Interviewer: "Yes, I made a comment on you saying that Josh is at your service, and I wondered, I was thinking to myself, rhetorically question myself, to what extent that service might go."
JF: "The same extent your mother gives to my cock."
Interviewer: "Oi oi oi oi oi!"
*Interviewer translates, John laughs his ass off*

The interview almost ended as it began. John Frusciante starts talking about the 6 records he's putting out over the course of 6 months, and then he stops. "You guys are making me uncomfortable," he tells the photographer and myself as he walks back to the car that drove him to the scenic overlook on Mullholland Dr.
"You're not allowed to take any more pictures of me until I get my shirt," he snaps at the photographer.
He's suddenly shaken about the appearance of his forearms, which look dry and opaque and old-lady blue in spots where he scabbed them up with needles of smack and coke more than half a decade ago. It's not pretty, but this is puzzling. Frusciante has always been open about his drug-addled past, not proud of it, and certainly not defeated by it. And who cares about scars when those arms and hands make music that's both popular and admirable? What's a scar when you're a star? What's a scar when you are a master of the guitar? He relents and sits back on the bench.
"I thought you were staring," he says.
I hadn't even noticed, I tell him.
"I am insecure about it, but I shouldn't be," he admits, and we continue, talking about things that do matter, like music and the spirits.
"Most religions to me are like an exclusive country club. I'm not into that. I've read a lot of Buddhist books and stuff, but I've never been a Buddhist. I just like the idea of the Buddha. The same way I like the idea of Jesus. I like the idea of someone who is completely giving in their every breath. I just try to live my life like that every day. Try."
"I once tried to sell Anth's pubes on Ebay, they didn't go for much."
Rock stars are really good people to look up to.
Anthony: That may seem like a strange thing to say, but . . .
John: It is?! Who else you going to look up to? The President
Dressed in dark trousers and a pale wool jumper, the guitarist is wandering around the luscious furnishings and chromium steel coffee pots of his interview suite trying to remember which hotel room he slept in last night. "l can't remember the number," he says, to no-one in particular. A quick call to reception and the answer is found. He mumbles his thanks and wanders out of the room. "Bless him," says a member of the band's entourage.
"One time a guy from a "Guitar Magazine" came over here and I was in my robe naked. Just spreading my legs to him on the couch with my dick barely covered up and then I go 'Hold on a second', and I go into the kitchen and threw up all over the place and came back out with puke all over me and went like, 'Don't worry about it... Flea pukes all the time', ... I think I really came off weird... "

LAUT: Do you have an opinion regarding "One Hot Minute"?
John: To be honest, I haven't listened to it from beginning to end. I do only know the hits on it.
LAUT: Does it hurt when you hear these songs?
John: It's strange for me. It's about as if you are watching your ex-girlfriend having sex with another man. It's unpleasant cause you know that you should be there. And the things that I've heard are not really my favourites, they sound unbalanced to me.
"...I was in my girlfriend's car (Toni) listening to R.E.M.....I was in her car night and day 'cause I couldn't smoke pot in her house so I had to smoke pot in her car!"
'Hi, this is John Frusciante and you're watching Studio Brussel!' (Studio Brussel is radio) kak se o?ejmal siro?ek
'Let's give us strenght to show that...uh... this people tonight that we.. love them, and ..uh..show them that we care about... ourselves.'
"Everybody I ever met I would tell them, 'The Chili Peppers' are my favorite band, I love them."
Well let me just tell you something about Anthony: If you were to ask me to rate his oral sex capabilities, I would say that he gives the greatest head in Hollywood."
had such a big period of time in my life where I didn't do anything at all, Now that I know what it feels like to not have music coming through me. Now that the spirit is in me, I consider it my responsibility to write and record as many songs as I can, and to put every bit of energy into music.
Don't ever let anybody tell you music is stupid. Fucking assholes!!
"The kids who smoked pot just seemed like burnouts to me. I was practicing ten to fifteen hours a day. But I never felt like I was expressing myself. When I found out Flea was stoned out of his mind at every show, that inspired me to be a pothead. I hadn't had that image of a pothead, he's certainly not a burnout.
"Pot put me in a position where I could walk far away from my playing and hear it in the second person. It helped me step away from myself. I stopped seeing the guitar as a thing I'm holding in my hands and started seeing it as a thing that's at one with outer space and nothingness."
The Valley is the worst fuckin place on the planet....Nothing but malls. Shopping is God. But I am glad I grew up there because I just locked myself in my room and played guitar".
I write lyrics, I play the guitar, if the rest of the band had to do my schedule, they would be dead"
intervieuwer: "You work together with josh Klinghoffer on a new solo project at the moment right? Well, does he serve you well?"
John: "Josh serves me as your mother serves my dick."
John and Chad are watching people starting to queue for their evening show:
Chad is commenting and talking about how many people will attend the concert.
John - "100 thousand..."
Chad - "Nah... Not a 100 thousand..."
John - "100 thousand, is what we were told !!"
"When people say that they can't play with their heart....
You know, it just makes me want to puke."
john is speaking about the ghosts...
interviewer: *laughs*... do you really speak to ghosts?
John: yes
interviewer: when?
john: i like to watch people when they?re asleep... the persons left their body so the ghosts can go in it... they move their bodies and speak to me..and... and sometimes i feet them with candy or cigarrets... so.. the persons are very suprised when they wake up and see the cigarrets next to their bed...
interviewer: -silence-
The interview almost ended as it began. John Frusciante starts talking about the 6 records he's putting out over the course of 6 months, and then he stops. "You guys are making me uncomfortable," he tells the photographer and myself as he walks back to the car that drove him to the scenic overlook on Mullholland Dr.
"You're not allowed to take any more pictures of me until I get my shirt," he snaps at the photographer.
He's suddenly shaken about the appearance of his forearms, which look dry and opaque and old-lady blue in spots where he scabbed them up with needles of smack and coke more than half a decade ago. It's not pretty, but this is puzzling. Frusciante has always been open about his drug-addled past, not proud of it, and certainly not defeated by it. And who cares about scars when those arms and hands make music that's both popular and admirable? What's a scar when you're a star? What's a scar when you are a master of the guitar? He relents and sits back on the bench.
"I thought you were staring," he says.
I hadn't even noticed, I tell him.
"I am insecure about it, but I shouldn't be," he admits, and we continue, talking about things that do matter, like music and the spirits

JF: "What magazine are you from?"
Interviewer: "Bikini."
JF: "Oh, I thought you were from guitar player... I was going, 'Why isn't this guy asking me guitar questions?'"
JF: "All I want is to go home, hang out with my girlfriend and play clarinet."
GS: "Clarinet?"
JF: "I don't play guitar unless I'm on stage. I play clarinet now. I'm much more serious about it than the guitar, to be honest."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeUto Jan 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Immediately after the first song, By the Way, Frusciante threw up his hands and ranted to roadies and singer Anthony Kiedis. After doing this a few times, he motioned to fans apparently upset about the sound: "You people down here keep complaining, and it's distracting me."
Dear people who care enough about what we do to write us a letter, I feel like a terrible, inconsiderate rock star writing a generic letter like this to everyone who has written to us. But at the same time, for us to write an individual response to everyone would be a physical impossibility. We've been on tour for the last nine months which makes it hard to even speak a coherent sentence. Also I've never written a letter to anyone my whole life. Sometimes if a person who has written an interesting letter leaves their phone number we call them. But most of you don't leave your #'s (and probably for good reason). I would like to take this opportunity to write a few aphorisms of mine just so you don't feel like this letter was written by someone we hire:

1. Artistic expression, sex, and truth are the only things that really matter.
2. Music is the face of God.
3. The best service you can do for mankind is mind your own biznis.
4. Don't ever trust a man who sasys "I am going to kill you in the name of God."
5. Buy an Eric Dolphy record.

Love, John Frusciante (Froo-shon-tay)
"When I smile at the audience, I'm not smiling because I was told that you're supposed to smile to the audience. I smile because they're all smiling at me, and it's a great feeling to see all these happy people out there, and it makes me happy to see them happy..."
On being asked what he would like to be rembered for: "Hmm, I don't think anybody will remember me. Do you think anyone will remember me?"
"I'd rather hear someone play the best their capable of with the minimum amount of technique than someone with a lot of technique who plays without feeling."
On why he's releasing six albums: "Because I'm a f***ing musician."
JF: "But I'm glad I have a girl cuz I write a lot of songs where I want a girl's voice on them, and now I know I don't need to find a girl, I can just use Josh."
Interviewer: "Excellent, how does he feel about it?"
JF: "He's fine. He's at my disposal. He's at my service."
*Interviewer translates in German*
JF: "Did you say anything nasty?"
Interviewer: "Yes, I made a comment on you saying that Josh is at your service, and I wondered, I was thinking to myself, rhetorically question myself, to what extent that service might go."
JF: "The same extent your mother gives to my cock."
Interviewer: "Oi oi oi oi oi!"
*Interviewer translates, John laughs his ass off*
"Marcel Duchamp said the only thing he regretted was not taking better care of his teeth, and that is my only regret: I just wish I would have brushed my teeth every day."
"For the first couple of years, I really fucked off and wasn't disciplined at all."
"I'd spent enough time regretting things enough to know the right way to do shit."
"I think if there was another John in another dimension I would be just as proud to that John as I am to this John"
"It's rare for me to feel a sexual attraction that just flows to my bowls."
"Often I'll get an erection while i'm working a lot of time I'll just go and masturbate."

muahahhahah ccc heheh hihihi kakav car!"

"I don't want to be on the radio. I don't want to be on Mtv. "

"For me my friendship with Omar Rodriguez from Mars Volta that friendship really means a lot to me because he's another creative person who works as hard as I do."

"In the Chili Peppers I'm a part of that world in a pretty big world and that's just the way it is. "

"You just never know when somebody's gonna die. It could happen at any moment so you've got to really treat everybody that way. Just really let everybody know how you feel about them."
"Marcel Duchamp said the only thing he regretted was not taking better care of his teeth, and that is my only regret: I just wish I would have brushed my teeth every day."
"For the first couple of years, I really fucked off and wasn't disciplined at all."
"I'd spent enough time regretting things enough to know the right way to do shit."
"I think if there was another John in another dimension I would be just as proud to that John as I am to this John"
"It's rare for me to feel a sexual attraction that just flows to my bowls."
"Often I'll get an erection while i'm working a lot of time I'll just go and masturbate."
LAUT: Do you have an opinion regarding "One Hot Minute"?
John: To be honest, I haven't listened to it from beginning to end. I do only know the hits on it.
LAUT: Does it hurt when you hear these songs?
John: It's strange for me. It's about as if you are watching your ex-girlfriend having sex with another man. It's unpleasant cause you know that you should be there. And the things that I've heard are not really my favourites, they sound unbalanced to me.
"...I was in my girlfriend's car (Toni) listening to R.E.M.....I was in her car night and day 'cause I couldn't smoke pot in her house so I had to smoke pot in her car!"
'Hi, this is John Frusciante and you're watching Studio Brussel!' (Studio Brussel is radio) kak se o?ejmal siro?ek
'Let's give us strenght to show that...uh... this people tonight that we.. love them, and ..uh..show them that we care about... ourselves.'
"Everybody I ever met I would tell them, 'The Chili Peppers' are my favorite band, I love them."
Well let me just tell you something about Anthony: If you were to ask me to rate his oral sex capabilities, I would say that he gives the greatest head in Hollywood."
had such a big period of time in my life where I didn't do anything at all, Now that I know what it feels like to not have music coming through me. Now that the spirit is in me, I consider it my responsibility to write and record as many songs as I can, and to put every bit of energy into music.
Don't ever let anybody tell you music is stupid. Fucking assholes!!
"The kids who smoked pot just seemed like burnouts to me. I was practicing ten to fifteen hours a day. But I never felt like I was expressing myself. When I found out Flea was stoned out of his mind at every show, that inspired me to be a pothead. I hadn't had that image of a pothead, he's certainly not a burnout.
"Pot put me in a position where I could walk far away from my playing and hear it in the second person. It helped me step away from myself. I stopped seeing the guitar as a thing I'm holding in my hands and started seeing it as a thing that's at one with outer space and nothingness."
The Valley is the worst fuckin place on the planet....Nothing but malls. Shopping is God. But I am glad I grew up there because I just locked myself in my room and played guitar".
I write lyrics, I play the guitar, if the rest of the band had to do my schedule, they would be dead"
intervieuwer: "You work together with josh Klinghoffer on a new solo project at the moment right? Well, does he serve you well?"
John: "Josh serves me as your mother serves my dick."
John and Chad are watching people starting to queue for their evening show:
Chad is commenting and talking about how many people will attend the concert.
John - "100 thousand..."
Chad - "Nah... Not a 100 thousand..."
John - "100 thousand, is what we were told !!"
"When people say that they can't play with their heart....
You know, it just makes me want to puke."
john is speaking about the ghosts...
interviewer: *laughs*... do you really speak to ghosts?
John: yes
interviewer: when?
john: i like to watch people when they?re asleep... the persons left their body so the ghosts can go in it... they move their bodies and speak to me..and... and sometimes i feet them with candy or cigarrets... so.. the persons are very suprised when they wake up and see the cigarrets next to their bed...
interviewer: -silence-

preuzeto sa rhcp- cro foruma Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 187
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 05.01.2008

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeUto Jan 08, 2008 11:59 pm

od njega mi je najbolja

Music is the face of god!!! to mi je tako fantasticno!!!!!!!to mi pise na vratima od sobe!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://redhotchilipeppers.serbianforum.info
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 12:16 am

e a oces se ljutiti ako tu recenicu stavim na sajt?! meni je smesno : "...two years ago my two friends invited me in the band and let me thinking about music all the time and...oh my THREE friends, sorry Chad!" to me je slatko nasmejalo ... Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 2:09 am

ljuticu se!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nemoj molim te
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 5:50 pm

necu onda...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 5:52 pm

e , jesi li gledala onaj snimak , ustvari nije snimak samo se cuje zvuk ...kad na jednom koncertu neki kliac u prvom redu drzi papir na kom pise John-e hocu da sviram tvoju gitaru i John se iznervira i kaze mu da skloni to , da ga nervira i ako hoce da ce mu posle koncerta dati da svira gitaru...i dao mu je-!!!!!....koji lik ....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm

jbt!!!!!!!!!!!! obozavam ga
samo se plasim .......da ga ne zavolim vise od antha!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm

..i ja sam se tako u pocetku..ali ga sada vise volim!!..znaci ja to nisam htela ali mi je sam prirastao za srce..ja mu se divim!!..kad malo premotam film vidim da je on bolja osoba Sad .....on je kao andjeo zalutao medju pokvarene ljude (ne mislim na pepperse(ned'o bog) vec na sve ljude na svetu) ...jednostavno je previse dobar za ovaj svet Sad.....

Poslednji izmenio dana Sre Jan 09, 2008 7:30 pm, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 7:29 pm

jaooooo on je talentovani andjeo.......ne ne nije andjeo on je neki duh ! obozavam ga
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm

ja sam u pocetku obozavala Tonyja , mislim i dalje ga obozavam...Ali Johna volim vise!!

procitaj sta je Charlie rekao za njega :
John Frusciante ... slushajuchi i pre svega gledajuchi tog momka kako svira gitaru shvatam da
za njega ta gitara ne predstavlja nishta drugo sem samo jednu od vishe elementarnih ispomochi kako da se obraca ljudima a da ga ovi pritom i razumeju. Ljude kao shto je on verovatno moze da ukroti samo heroin ... Posto tu gitaru on ipak vidi kao jedinu koja bi mozda mogla bolje od njega da nam objasni ko je John Frusciante ... posto mi "ljudi" drugachije nebi ni razumeli Johna... mozemo da predpostavimo da ako neko uzme da slika, pise, svira ... jasno je da nije uspeo da nam na normalan nachin objasni kako je svet lep, sharen, divan, ljubavan, euforican, megaispunjen kako je svet peppers. A on je posegao za svim tim stvarima da bi nama isprichao dobar deo svojih osechanja... neko reche slatko smotan ? ja bih rekao nespretan da hoda po ovakvom svetu kakav je on danas pa mozda cheka neki lepshi svet gde che leptiri i virtuozi kakav je John mochi bolje i spretnije da zakorachaju i lete ... hvala ti Johne Sto postojis ... prichaj nam josh mnogo ...Funky Monk ...

tako je lepo to napisao SadSadSad
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 8:25 pm

ko je charlie???

da napisap je bas kako jeste.......svaka mu cast!
ali bas kako je opisao taj charlie da se John oseca......tako se ja osecam.....potpuno isto! dok sam citala ovo potpuno kao da je neko opisao mene...............tako se bas tako osecam!!!!!!!

neverovatno kolko sam puta jednoj drugarici ponovila da ne zelim da budem covek zato sto me ljudi ne razumeju i da zelim da budem konj koji leti ,koraca ponosno .....ne mogu sad da prepricavam ali ......to je to osecanje!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Charlie je jedan lik sa foruma..imaga bre na svakom rhcp forumu skoro..''Charlie from Stadium'' Very Happy.tako se kao zove... Very Happy:D ...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 9:41 pm

skapirala sam....bila sam na rhcpserbia.net ima ga tamo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeSre Jan 09, 2008 10:11 pm

znaci koji je john lik...da je on njemu dao gitaru,...ima i snimak posle pardon , nije snimak , samo zvuk , kad mu se izvinjava Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 1:29 pm

znam slusala sam!

obozavam JOHNA!!!!!!!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 1:30 pm

znam slusala sam!

obozavam JOHNA!!!!!!!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm

iv ja ga obozavam Laughing ..vise od Antha ...nekako ...neznam , ali znam da ga volim vise Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm

...ma....ja ne znam kog volim vise ali znam da najvise volim antha i johna ...flea i chad su mi na drugom mestu!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 7:09 pm

meni je prvo Anth bio prvi a...a onda odjednom sam zavolela Johna! ..neznam zasto , ali jednostavno je bilo tako!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*gile 2002*

*gile 2002*

Broj poruka : 222

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Yap i ja isto... I love you
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://comilrhcp4ever.forumotion.com
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 10:15 pm

cak sam o njemu napravila stranicu na sajtu a o Anthu nisam!!ali cu napraviti Very Happy:D ...joj obozavam onaj snimak sa johnom i fleajem kad pevaju ono iz sir psycho sexy a john na pocetku nesto pljuje ..XexE...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ticky & Tony forever

Ticky & Tony forever

Broj poruka : 72
Godina : 30

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimePon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Joooooj, ljudi ne znam da li ste procitali... Ja se kidam svaki put kada pomislim na to... Jednom je na live nastupu John umesto da peva pratece vokale poceo da zapeva... I Anth ga je u sred nastupa pogodio mikrofonom u lice... To je bilo onda kada je John bio zesci zavisnik, i kada mu je bilo jako tesko... Samo ih zamislite... hehehe
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://tickyrhcp4ever.forumotion.com/index.htm
*Emarhcp*

*Emarhcp*

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitimeUto Jan 15, 2008 12:06 am

ne , nisi lepio procitala..ja sam gledala snimak..i dala sam tei link , nisi videla...Anth je kao pao i dok se dizao sutnuo je Johna..to je bilo u toku stone cold bush mislim ili je neka druga pesma , ali znam , gledala sam to..ima ovde negde link ,potrazi ...bas u nekoj od john ovih tema....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

izjave Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: izjave   izjave Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

izjave
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 2Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
redhotchilipeppersthebest :: John Frusciante-Genius Boy Lost In The Genius Man-
Skoči na: